I thought the maze was awesome! There were two separate mazes within the cornfield. We totally got lost and kept going in circles at the beginning of the 2nd maze. It's a good thing they have markers or we might never have made it out! I wanted to go back and do it again, but the kids thought once for each maze was enough. They had a barrel slide, an air gun that shot corn pieces at targets, a sandbox (their favorite part, even though they have one at home), and a few other things that cost extra. Despite the hour drive, it was a great experience (although probably not worth a repeat).
Life is the goal
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Hondo Corn Maze
For the past two years, I've wanted to go to Hondo during the Fall to experience a real cornfield maze. It is pretty expensive for a family of 5 to do it (or to do anything at all for that matter), so we never went. But with Rex gone during the week, I kind of feel like it's a special occasion every Saturday we get to have him, so I've tended to splurge lately. Last week, in the spirit of Halloween, we finally went to the South Texas Maize.
I thought the maze was awesome! There were two separate mazes within the cornfield. We totally got lost and kept going in circles at the beginning of the 2nd maze. It's a good thing they have markers or we might never have made it out! I wanted to go back and do it again, but the kids thought once for each maze was enough. They had a barrel slide, an air gun that shot corn pieces at targets, a sandbox (their favorite part, even though they have one at home), and a few other things that cost extra. Despite the hour drive, it was a great experience (although probably not worth a repeat).












I thought the maze was awesome! There were two separate mazes within the cornfield. We totally got lost and kept going in circles at the beginning of the 2nd maze. It's a good thing they have markers or we might never have made it out! I wanted to go back and do it again, but the kids thought once for each maze was enough. They had a barrel slide, an air gun that shot corn pieces at targets, a sandbox (their favorite part, even though they have one at home), and a few other things that cost extra. Despite the hour drive, it was a great experience (although probably not worth a repeat).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment