I textured James' walls to hide the partially-peeled-off/painted-over wallpaper and border that covered the bottom half of the walls. Then I painted the room gray (since I wasn't going to make it black like the night sky). I put up glow-in-the dark stars around his room, made him curtains with planets, bought him space bedding (with planets), put up a space border (with planets, rockets, and satellites) on his wall near the ceiling. I framed a poster of the solar system. I'd like to get more space posters for walls, but that will have to come in time.
Life is the goal
Thursday, October 30, 2008
James' Space Room
As described before, I decorated James' room with a space theme. I have finally gotten around to posting the pictures.
I textured James' walls to hide the partially-peeled-off/painted-over wallpaper and border that covered the bottom half of the walls. Then I painted the room gray (since I wasn't going to make it black like the night sky). I put up glow-in-the dark stars around his room, made him curtains with planets, bought him space bedding (with planets), put up a space border (with planets, rockets, and satellites) on his wall near the ceiling. I framed a poster of the solar system. I'd like to get more space posters for walls, but that will have to come in time.

I textured James' walls to hide the partially-peeled-off/painted-over wallpaper and border that covered the bottom half of the walls. Then I painted the room gray (since I wasn't going to make it black like the night sky). I put up glow-in-the dark stars around his room, made him curtains with planets, bought him space bedding (with planets), put up a space border (with planets, rockets, and satellites) on his wall near the ceiling. I framed a poster of the solar system. I'd like to get more space posters for walls, but that will have to come in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment